NIAA Code of Ethics & Rules of Conduct
As a member in the National Association of Public Auto Auctions [we] agree to the following.
- To serve the automotive auction industry with honesty and integrity.
- To treat all buyers and sellers fairly. “The Golden Rule” shall prevail.
- To be honorable and trustworthy in all dealings.
- To abide by all applicable Local, State and Federal Government Laws and regulations.
- To act in a fiduciary manner regarding a client’s funds.
- To never commingle client funds with personal funds.
- To protect the general public, dealers and fleet accounts from unscrupulous practices.
- To conduct ourselves in a professional, dignified and business like manner so as to merit respect and confidence from fellow members, industry affiliates, dealers, fleet accounts and the general public.